There are tax implications for whatever we do in today’s world. Tax is an inescapable element of almost every business activity and in every jurisdiction where you conduct business. Decisions made today will often affect your tax burden in the future.
Member firms help you achieve maximum tax-efficiency in the short and long-term by providing a range of tax services and advice, including:
• corporate and personal tax compliance
• corporate and personal tax planning, consultancy and structuring
• trust and estate planning
• employer solutions, including payroll and remuneration planning
• tax investigations support
The growth in the global economy means an increase in cross-border transactions. With foreign tax legislation comes a wealth of opportunities and pitfalls in structuring your supply lines and operating structure around the globe. International tax solutions go far deeper than merely direct tax, with issues such as foreign custom duties, VAT and transfer pricing also requiring attention.
Our network of member firms provides access to a comprehensive international tax planning service and all the international tax and commercial information you need to enable you to grow your global business successfully.
This includes advice on:
• international group and financing structures
• cross-border transactions and transfer pricing
• international trading
• corporate residence
• trading in or with a country
• branches, agencies and service companies
• inward and outward investment
• protection of assets, income and capital gains using overseas structures and trusts
• international employment arrangements
• intellectual property
• international private client services
• detailed local advice and support